Spa 7 -- Don't waste your time

關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2018-10-8 17:57:13 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Quite a while ago Spa 7 was a supporter of this site and advertised here. From what I remember, there were no reviews and no one willing to TOFTT. They used to advertise extensively eat-in and take-out service.....then silence. No ads anywhere and most taken down. So I wondered new management, same name? I decided last week to go in my curiosity got the better of me.

One attendant only, double door lock set up....she was not a looker, but so what, a half decent experienced C9 is good once in a while. She was dressed in
a short cut off shorts and a t-shirt covered by a pink frock. I opt for the one hour $60 option, pay me door fee, undress and wait in the room. I see that there are wipes, disinfectants and paper towels of every sort. I thought, high mileage, good!

She came in, turned on the security camera TV monitor and  asked me what hurts the most and I told her where and laid down.   This is when I noticed that the carpet on the floor was filthy and vacuumed. Oh well, I'm here now. It stared okay for about 5 minutes and then said she was going to get me a fantastic massage machine to help relax by stiff muscles. I was gain, more fum less pain.  She left and returned 5 minutes later and rolled in am electric stimulation machine (EMS) and proceeded to work with it, on my back for the rest of the session! I did not get a massage but rather a physiotherapy session.  Linda knew what she was doing, and it did help my back pain, but I was hoping that my little brother would get some attention or at least have a great body massage.

The spa is confusing. It looks like and is set up as one would get some mileage but nothing.

Avoid this place, unless you want an inexpensive physio session.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2018-10-8 18:53:34 | 顯示全部樓層
Is it the one near scarborough buff? or kingston road? I forgot about it
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2018-10-8 19:17:19 | 顯示全部樓層
Yes, this is on Kingston Rd, near St. Clair by the Scarborough bluffs.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 18:27