金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2019-3-1 12:52:40 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2019-3-1 16:54 編輯

I've been transferred to the HK location of the company that I am working for right after I quit this hobby for good.  Got to HK and fucked the whole whoring industry upside down...LOL  It is way cheaper than toronto, but price rose right in front of my eyes and I see the trend in the chinese whoring industry now which is affecting the world which is something I will analyze in detail.  Quality aint any better compared to Toronto but if you looks hard, I can usually find something of my expectations.

I also want to go through all the various venues available along with the banging whores I tapped.  I have quite a few ATFs whom I am playing with.  Through exploration and logical whoring minded deductions, I found a huge array of venues = Napolean as Napolean sailed across the Pacific Ocean from Australia and discovered North America just like how I found these whoring venues and will like to share the logic.

I am lucky to have my two good WBs from Toronto that join me in HK.  They are very experienced wolves who fucks really long and hard.  They are both tall good looking (according to their moms) and skinny CBCs guys. He is younger in is 20's but started whoring at a younger age.  WB2 just fucks really hard....LOL  Together, we explored HK, went into death and escaped out alive many times together.  They will be hopefully helping me out with my whoring guide.  e

So abit of info about how working in HK is like:

Scenario #1:
Me:  Do you think i can leave work early, my mom just went to the hospital cause she broke her back today?
My Boss:  You still have that and this modules to complete (takes 4 more days to complete), please complete it before you leave (Does this mean he wants me to sleep here?) = Cut throat slave market working culture

As you can see, my boss is a stingy asshole who just wants to squeeze every single drop out of me.  Fucking guy has no remorse with important matters and just wants me to work.

Scenario #2 - During a lunch that one of the bosses treated for
My coworker - Those PK ex coworker of mine just told me they are going to china together this weekend
Boss#1 - Your ex coworkers are not PKs, they are VERY GOOD PEOPLE...LOL
My Boss - Yeah I remember when I was in Dong guan before it closed down (Then goes on for the next 15 minutes about how hard he fucked)

Are they testing me?  Is whoring ok to talk about in a work setting?  Are they undermining the whoring experience of S8's notorious cataztrophe?  Do they think it is my first day?  I struggled for 5 minutes and finally blasted out my whoring stories...LOL  After, everyone gave me respects when they know that I fuck in the hardest in the crowd....I then could see the confidence my boss had with my work performance had increased = Trust can only be made with people who fucks hard...LOL

Scenario#3
Me:  I need to leave work early
My Boss:  Why?
Me:  Cause my favorite whore is going to leave back to china on a 7 day VISA so I need to see her one last time
My Boss:  Which one?
Me:  The one I told you about whom I fucked 4 times during new years at temple street in Jordan
My Boss:  This is important business, leave now so you can have 2 sessions with her. Btw, call me if you see anything that might fit my taste.

LOL...Fucking asshole turns out to be teh most "understanding" boss I ever had...LOL

Scenario #4
My coworker comes running out of one of the meeting rooms towards me with a picture a of naked vietnamise whore on his phone and asked me very degrading question out loud .  A bunch of female coworkers turned around and stared at us with digest:

My Coworker:  Hey cataztrophe, would you fuck this whore for $250?
Me:  Sorry Bobby, I dont go whoring and I told you many times not to be ham sup (So the girls would hear)...LOL

Scenario#5:
My WB#1 knocking on my door 1am in the morning when I had to work the next day.  He wanted to go whoring as the bipolar skinny ABC C9 he was conning ditched him after he fucked her for like 7 to 8 times for free already.  He tells me that he needs to fuck, so shouldnt he be at a whore house? Why is he knocking on my door?   It turns out he wants me to go with him so he made me go 24/7 MK red light whoring district where at the traid ran horse baskets are ran.  Fucking 20 out them that we delivered tangerines to as finding a hot whore is more important than getting beat up by the triads.  Got home 5am in the morning and wanted to wake up 8:30am.  Fucking didnt even hear my alarm go off and slept in until my boss called me:

Boss:  What the fucking hell is wrong with you sleeping i like this?
Me:  I went whoring 3am in the morning and slept at 5am
Boss:  Where did you go?
Me:  The MK redlight district and found a beauty pageant like gig with a keeper who knows what they are doing.  Man that whore I fuck had a average face, skinny fake breast and her service was banging.  They have hot girls there man.
Boss:  What is the name and address?
Me:  I will whatapp it to you
Boss:  Dont worry about anything, you are a starperformer = pychic boss somehow knows that I am star performer in bed when he never seen me fuck.....LOL

As you can see, whoring is widely accepted in Hk amongst male coworkers.  I will be going on a trip to vietnam cause my coworker bobby specializes in kareokes there.  I heard it is really cheap and whores are young and hot.  He will be arranging for me to fuck a viet virgin.  I will write a series postings like this.  Stay tooned for the live updates...LOL

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員最佳新人

發表於 2019-3-3 03:50:50 | 顯示全部樓層
Bro, we need to visit mount fuji at midnight again.  Lol.  It was so much fun "washing building" at that hour.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2019-3-3 12:37:10 | 顯示全部樓層
CollegeMuiLover 發表於 2019-3-3 03:50
Bro, we need to visit mount fuji at midnight again.  Lol.  It was so much fun "washing building" at  ...

That was crazy eh man, 22 floors.  So many to choose from.  This guy found like five he liked and he didnt have to choose cause he fucked them all...LOL

I liked that skinny spinner on the 12 floor whom is said looked like a movie star.....I wouldnt had done her if I wasnt broke from whoring that night...LOL
發表於 2019-3-3 14:11:41 | 顯示全部樓層
wow you r in hk now

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員最佳新人

發表於 2019-3-10 13:43:02 | 顯示全部樓層

Meet up with him if you go to HK.  He will be your sex tour guide and play across the entire HK.  Lol

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2019-3-17 11:55:31 | 顯示全部樓層

Yeah and the main purpose of this guide is to help wolfs to find the best fake breasted whore in hk.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2019-3-17 11:55:34 | 顯示全部樓層

Yeah and the main purpose of this guide is to help wolfs to find the best fake breasted whore in hk.

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2019-5-7 00:14:07 | 顯示全部樓層
Yo, I find shim Shui Po is cheaper that Fuji

I went to Fuji and did it with a girl, it was pretty much shower fuck and get out.

Shim Shui Po is a bit more personal. True the meat is lesser quality but the service is not bad. Sometime you get good meat and it's like a bonus.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2019-5-7 05:35:18 | 顯示全部樓層
Avsky 發表於 2019-5-7 00:14
Yo, I find shim Shui Po is cheaper that Fuji

I went to Fuji and did it with a girl, it was pretty m ...

Shampoo shui poo is a wreck man.  I forget the street names as i don't go often but there are 2 big whoring streets and one smaller one which is further away from the subway line.  The two streets closer to the subway line has the worst fucking whores.  But once in a while there will be a gem but the general quality is terrible.

While with the smaller street, it is packed with hot whores for 400.  Like banging hot ones.  I had a old time atf in Toronto betty who works at ssp as she was a cougar c9.  When i did get in Toronto she was banging skiing with fake breast but her ass is huge now and turned fat......
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 10:57