金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2019-4-19 13:09:39 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2019-4-19 13:11 編輯

CollegeC9Lover texts me and tells me about this place I should check out, he said that if you go to the corner of soy street and nathan road, you will see a build at the corner.  The building consists of 3 kareokes and a motel at the top level.  These are places are hanging goat head and selling dog meat.  They are set up like kareokes with rooms and sounds systems in each room, but if you ask them for the price for a  K whore to sing kareoke with you, they will think it is your first day.....LOL  So you go in and they will assign you a room and them the mamasan will present herself and bring in one whore at a time and then you just talk to them for 5 minutes and if you like her, you can take her up to the motel and tap her.  If not, then when the mamasan will come back after 5 minutes and bring another whore, so basic this cycle until you find a whore of your likings.  Pricing is 530 total for taking a whore for a one hour session.  Breakdowns are $430 for the kareoke and then $100 for the motel upstairs.  

So the mamasan starts off asking me if I come there often and I was like very often.....LOL  She was like I think I've seen you before and I talked like we were university friends....LOL  Brings in the first whore, man, banging spinner 90 lbs and skinny wearing jeans and a white top that showed her fit waist and like 19 years old.  She came in so I was telling her trash for 5 minutes and then I was thinking, the first one is already banging so let me see at least the amount the keeper is willing to show...LOL  So second one I saw was tall but had long legs and nice face.  Third one was was skinny and fake breast slightly older like early 30s with blonde hair but the point is I take fake breast over young.  Whores here are bang for a good price for a K setting.

So I pay the mamasan and then whore takes me up to the motel, some really old whore looking lady asked me for $100 for the room and the whore was liking you can pay some tips to her if you want = go fuck herself.  I said that I will pay after if the motel service is good.  I suspect the motel is ran by the same group of people that owns the Kareoke.  Then we get into the cannon room the shower was big but the beds were leather beds and a clean towel over top the bed.  We take a shower.  I notice that this is one of the rare places that offers BBBJ which I got and then I proceeded penetrating her loose pussy.  In the middle she was yelling out in mando saying that I am a bad guy and she doesnt want me fucking her and kept repeating that which was so hot how she was pretending to be innocent.  That was so hot while looking at her C cup fake breast.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2019-6-22 06:03:02 | 顯示全部樓層
How innocent can a k girl be if she is working as a hooker....LOL
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 04:26