金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2019-8-27 14:56:32 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2019-8-27 15:01 編輯

Hing Loong building is a $400 dollar 141 building in Sheng Wan.  It had been on renovation for over a year.  A year ago when i first got to HK, it was the bottom floors that were renovating while I whored on the upper floors but now that the lower floors are done renovating, they are renovating the upper floor with a total of 9 floors of fun.  The bottom floors are still a bit old so whores working on the lower floors so whore there charges $800.  The upper 2 floors are really high class and some of the nicest 141 rooms in town with rates at $500 due to the mint conditions of the cannon rooms.  Dont get it wrong, the whores are still busted as most of the whores in this building aint that great lately compared to a year ago.  There are however one or tow gems that will occasionally surface.

So Hing Loong is right beside my work so after lunch with my coworkers one day I told them that I am going to go get it off at Hing Loong before I get back to work.  With HK culture amongst male coworkers, it is actually ok to talk about whoring and I think half of my company knows that I go whoring everyday....LOL  I am the official whoring story teller at lunches with bosses.  Whenever it gets quiet my boss will start me up by asking me which whore I fucked last night is when I can go on for 3 hours.....LOL  Anyways, I get into Hing Loong and when I was on the 3rd floor, I found something that really stood out to me.  There was chinese writing that said that the whore in the room is a chinese doctor.....yes a chinese doctor who specializes in chinese medicine.  This is very appealing as it implies that the whore who works inside this room is educated and she might be able to improve my health if I go in for a session but the question is how much?

So I ring the door bell with my fingers crossed and holy smokes, decent enough = she had a banging body, she is a skinny spinner C9 with fake breast and very "how" face.  I forgot how her ass is.  I am on.  So I asked her how much it costs and she was like $400.  Then I asked her if $400 includes acupuncture  and she was like yes,  I mean like this is a banging deal, like acupuncture alone is in the thousands and I am getting a fuck along with it all for $400 = $60 CAN.  She tells me that the routine is I tap her first and then she will feel what is weak in me which she will amend with acupuncture afterwards.  Interesting enough she is obviously a very educated whore with talent.  So then I inquired about the fact if I can purchase chinese medicine from her and she was like she can give me a prescription but she doesnt keep chinese medicine in the cannon room with her which I thought wasnt that professional of her.  That is fine, so I went in.

Man her body was smoking = both beauty and the brains.  CBJ was mediocre but my JJ was still rock hard.  She came DFKed me for like 10 minutes when DFK is non existent in HK unless you go to Macau Saunas or beauty pageant gigs in Yuen Long.  I got on top of her and started tapping her.  Her pussy felt kinda weird as there wasnt much feeling and I felt her pussy was kinda fat, hard to describe, but then I needed to tap her really hard to get friction that feels good so I started tapping her really hard.  I love full penetration so had to stop slightly very 45 seconds of pounding  to move my torso closer is when I felt very annoyed that I slip away somehow.  Then I saw 2 metal bars which was part of the bed frame so I grabbed onto it and pulled myself so my torso doesnt slip away and fucked her really fucking hard and she screamed like crazy is when I got it off, I felt her shiver = she loves my cock = excellent taste.

So then comes the climax and I asked her if my acupuncture session can start?  The fucking bitch tells me that my body and stamina is in mint condition and dont need acupuncture nor prescription for chinese medicine = the fucking bitch scammed me and told me there was acupuncture available and then wouldnt give it to me. As talented as she is, she wouldnt give me any post fuck medical treatment.  Fuck, I could had got a young leng mui at temple street for $150 less, why did I have to fuck a C9 at Hing Loong for $400? = Scanned.

Fuck it.  If I aint gonna get the medical treatment I want, I cannot let this slide and will take advantage of it somehow.  So, I got back to work.  Saw my coworker Saxon rubbing his back is when I remember him telling me that he has a bad back = Eureka, absolutely eureka.  So I approach Saxon telling him that if he wants to fix his back that this whore at Hing Loong building gives acupuncture, chinese medical advise and a fuck for $400 bucks and he should go try it as he might be able to fix his back problems there.  He walks away and tells me that he isnt into that shit.  I grabbed his shoulder to stop him from walking away and told him that I understand that he aint into acupuncture and detests chinese medicine but he can at least go there and fuck is when he told me off.  What a prick man, $400 is a excellent deal which includes a fuck to fix his back with and he thinks I am talking shit when I am just trying to show some love for his back = is why he is still a intermediate programmer when he is in his 40s.

I know that I got the best english reviews...LOL
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 15:20