關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員突出貢獻

發表於 2020-2-16 01:20:51 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Just saw Moonwaiting posted an announcement about how they take their hygiene seriously and
how they monitor their girls body temperature as well as have them isolate for two weeks before they start to work.
Very responsible shop indeed.  

With a better peace of mind, I had decided to TOFTT the new girl Niel as her photos are tempting.

Behind the door Niel is hiding with a smile.  First impression face is off with the photos.  I'll say only 78-80% looks alike.  
Average body type not too skinny and not too fat at all.  The day I see her she has a marking on her right arm near her
shoulder I'm guessing those are the Chinese 拔罐 marking.  I have no problem seeing it but the girl should know better
not to ruin their body before working...  

Face wise, Niel score about 7.2-7.3.  Pretty but not with too high of a wow factor.  Average Korean girl you may or may not
turn your head on the street.  I'll guess she is around 25-27.  Height around 5'2"

Shower bbbj and main service were legit.  Korean routine services with patient and good attitude.  
Overall experience were great but not enough to repeat and I'll move on.

Face: 7.2-7.3 (Little bit man made)
Body: 7.5 (Nice average body type)
Service: 7.5 (Legit Korean routine services)
Attitude: 8.5
Repeat: Will move on.

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2020-2-18 01:16:54 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for your sharing.  Did she offer DFK & DATY services??  I understood that most new arrival kimchi is not shaved or just trimmed.  Can you confirm this??   

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員突出貢獻

樓主| 發表於 2020-2-19 02:36:43 | 顯示全部樓層
francoau 發表於 2020-2-18 01:16
Thanks for your sharing.  Did she offer DFK & DATY services??  I understood that most new arrival ki ...

Are you newbie? Everybody knows MW's girls will do DFK & DATY & CIM.  It's their standard
I saw her on her first day and she did not shave but not sure if she'd shaved there after...
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 17:00