關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2020-3-1 04:44:43 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Face: 7/10 - looks decent enough.  Doesnt look ugly nor extremely good.

Body: 7/10 -  Read another english review here about her which is very true in terms of her body as she has a bigger frame and taller to more meat blends in to make her seem slim and proportional but body is thicker if you look from her sides and bigger ass than desired.  Boobs are real droopy b cups with PINK nipples.  I prefer pink nipples more than black.  No sign that she had given birth before but a glance at her small tattoo might make to think otherwise but no, she was never pregnant.

Service: 7/10 - Shower BBBJ.  Not much foreplay as she just went straight down to sucking my dick and got me hard.  Licked my balls a bit.  Then came 69 but her asshole was more in line with my mouth than pussy but 69 was only for 10 seconds.  Came on top of me in RCG and fucked me really shui fook.  As we switched positions to missionary as I pulled out, her pussy was dripping all over my thighs and legs.  Held onto her and fucked her hard.  Never rushed me.  I fucked for a LONG time and as I was about to cum, she put her hand on my face pushing me away a little.  Great fuck overall.

Attitude:  7/10 -  Talks a lot of shit but polite.

Repeat:  She is better looking than most of the chinese girls who works at other places at the market is such shit now.  I think I will try something new another time.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2020-3-2 00:30:08 | 顯示全部樓層
R u sure it isnt KY that was dripping out?  I mean that sound like she used half a bottle?  Like after getting fucked by multiple heavy cannon arms, I dont tbink there will be any water to be dripped?

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2020-3-4 04:56:40 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2020-3-2 00:30
R u sure it isnt KY that was dripping out?  I mean that sound like she used half a bottle?  Like aft ...

A whore getting knocked up by 12 customers before you doesnt mean that she cannot attain a orgasm if you are the 13th.  What happens is whores are able to control their pussy to not reach an orgasm when they fuck customers.  The reason is if they do get an orgasm, they will get really tired as a O drains a lot of energy preventing them from being able to serve subsequent customers.  

So if you are the last customer, the whore might release her orgasm as they can sleep after once the O drains them.  However, I am not a lawyer to judge if the water that dripped out of her cunt was real water or not but Im just saying that there is a chance that it might be real.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-16 01:27