金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2020-3-5 22:50:49 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2020-3-6 03:31 編輯

I had gone exploring lately and been everywhere and cant find no hot whores.  Danger knows my taste now and recommended Dara and tells me that Jolin is a must try.   I get in and the mamasan leads me into a room and shows me the beauty pageant = I LOVE....Holy fuck there was a line up of 7 to 8 whores who were all banging hot.  Here is are some visuals:

Tiffany - Short tiny spinner wearing this white spagetti strap showing her flat belly and a read skirt that was really short and her legs were just banging skinny.  Really ice face and I confirm that the whore in the QQ ad picture is real.  She is the smallest and skinniest of them all.

Nana - She is really cute, tall and skinny.  She has long skinny legs and when I look at her every time, she turns away like she is shy = need to fuck her HARD...LOL  I heard from danger that she has huge natural breast but I didnt know as her school girl shirt covered it up.

Jolin - Hot banging spinner with dyed blond hair and I confirm that the picture of her in the S8 ad is real.  She is also young like in the early twenties dress in a white bra and a white underwear with this see through long sleeve short.  Finger and toe nails done up.

KiKi - She is edible but slighly on the thicker side and breast are huge and from my professional experience gain thus far, I believe her breast is fake.  Kinda looks older and average face.  Legs are thicker, but if you compare her the red card of any other gig, she looks way better.  I am telling you these kinda whore has a lot of water.

Dara - Man, my love. The whore in the S8 advertisement pictures of her is real, but those pictures dont do her justice and I had been trying to reflect this to Danger to have him change her pics.  She is 5'6 so tall, skinny and long skinny legs with snake shape waist.  Face is a little dai look, but hot when combined with her body.  Best of all, she has fake breast....LOL

K Whore Laura - I didnt get a chance to see her as she was busy, but as I was leaving when I was at the front, I saw a refrigerator....LOL  So I opened it and it was filled with cold drinks...LOL So as I was taking one can at a time putting it my backpack a customer came out and K whore opened the door for him and stuck her head pout to look at me = beautiful very how face = you can tell by her face that she is banging and that was what danger said too.  

Last whore - I dont know her name.  She was dressed in white and looks skinny at a far distance........

I am saying this, I never seen such a hot line up at any gig in Toronto especially at this critical time of the corona virus.  Think about it, you are lucky to see one 7/10 average whore at other gigs but this place has 7 to 8 and they are all banging hot.  Man, this is the place to go to for me for the next while.  I had such a hard time choosing as they were all hot.  

I will try to review each and everyone of these whore as I will be tapping them all....LOL

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2020-3-6 19:44:24 | 顯示全部樓層
Did you say free drinks?  Where?

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2020-3-7 01:18:49 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2020-3-6 19:44
Did you say free drinks?  Where?

You know how there is a little shoe area after you enter the front door before you get to another door that leads into the spa?  There is a fridge there.  

Btw, I am interested in Jolin and want to know how Tiffany compares to Jolin?
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 05:27