金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2020-3-7 05:16:01 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2020-3-7 05:17 編輯

QQ mamasan shows me KiKi and highly recommends her.  She had long hair with side parted bangs that covers her forehead and her face looks like she is a bit older but decent enough.  She has a proportional body and slightly on the thicker side.  Her thighs are also a little bit thicker so I was debating whether to do her as she is just on the borderline of what I can get an erection with.  But then what really stands out with this whore is her breast looks really big and fake...LOL  I just want you guys to understand my pain of not being able to find fake breasted whores during this time of the corona virus so agreed to take her for a session due to the fact that I havent had any big fake breast meals for a long time.

So I laid on my front this time as last time with Dara, I laid on my back and the show started right away for me to enjoy a massage this time.  Medium strength massage was good as she also pressed on my pressure points hard.  She had her clothes on during the massage is when she started massaging my back with her boobs but covered in her gray spagetti strap is when I really wonder if her breast are fake or not as I really want to confirm my suspicions.  The soft massage was lousy as her gentle swipes did not go past my my balls nor cock.  

She starts taking off her clothes is when I find out that she has big C cup fake breast.  Her banging fake breast is really round and firm and it feels hard is what experience wolves would prefer then gave me a decent CBJ.  She lays down for missionary is when gravity had dropped her hair backwards is when I felt a sense of security.  Imagine this situation if in the middle of my session a fire starts and blocks the exits of QQ spa.  We were born in a hospital and now have the honor to die in a cannon room is when she can seriously crack a hole through the wall with her enormous head for us to escape safely is what I fucking saw when her hair dropped backwards.  She let me penetrate her without KY and took a good pounding while I grabbed onto her fake breast for a long time providing non rushed service.  The highlight for me was that she has really banging nice breast.   
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 16:05