主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員突出貢獻

發表於 2020-10-13 00:12:27 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Paulina

Pics are real but perhaps lightly photoshopped. Not as slim and tight bodied as I expected but still not bad. She's half russian and half Chinese but honestly I don't know if it's really apparent or not. I probably wouldn't be able to tell she's mixed just by looking at her. Face looks kinda plastic but still pretty.

Shower and brief WF. DATY after which wasn't bad, she has a nice pussy. BBBJ was mediocre at best, not enough suction force. Missionary however was fantastic, easily the highlight of the session. Her pussy is SO CREAMY! Seriously, I might as well have dipped my cock into a vanilla milkshake or something, by the time I was done missionary my cock was almost pure white lol. I've never had a pussy that was so creamy and she mentioned that I was big but took it like a champ. Her pussy feels REALLY good, nice and grippy and extremely juicy and creamy. Finished off with doggy and brief shower and massage after.

Face: 7.5
Body: 7
Service: 7.5
Attitude: 8.5    Nice girl that that takes it like a champ and makes the effort to conversate and make you feel comfortable. Compliant as well.

Repeat: Maybe, I would for sure though if the BBBJ was better. That pussy really is something else. Feels amazing and omg the cream lol, was like a mcflurry on my cock. I've never seen a girl cream that much before.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-16 07:18