出嚟玩學到第一句話是歡場無真愛。所以至多是好朋友。 自作多情,後果自負。

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2021-1-10 00:17:37 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2021-1-8 21:14
Hi warrior bro, I am not gonna listen to dai low cataztrophe cause I at leaning towards marrying h ...

2 years ago I liked a girl name Rikki who Mr Danger know about. But she rejected me and she married a man who offer 5 thousand $ to her, that guy was her customer too.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2021-1-10 02:04:33 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2021-1-6 21:44
Thank you nurse cataztrophe, you are truly a dai low.  This is excellent advice and maybe I should ...

Since little brother warrior and big brother CBCBro both agree towards dating a whore.  Let me try help. First of all there are 2 types of whores:

1. There is the type that acts stuck up in front of you.  E.g. You call them and they dont pick up, you text them and they dont respond or give you one word answers.  You will have to chase them hard and be proactive.  These types of whores / girls are the stupid ones.  As stuck up as they are, you have to chase them hard and they will slowly give in.

2.  This type is very proactive.  They come blow water with you a lot and they are passively aggressive and you dont have to instantiate going out as they will have everything planned for you and everything like when you see them with come together naturally.  You are the passive one and she is the passive aggressive one.  These are the smart ones.

Obviously the smarter you are the less easy it is for you to fall in love so the stupid types are easier to get and because they are stupid, you will not get conned that bad and you will have a bigger chance of getting them.  Also, anything good is what you chase, if you didnt proactively chase and when it i the inversed, you are getting conned.  Nothing good can come by some whore you didnt chase.

Now that we can distinguish between smart and dumb females lets try differentiate between good and bad girls.  With good whores, the nicer you treat them, the nicer they treat you.  However, with bad girls, they are opposite, the nicer you treat them, the more they step you down and look down on you.  

The point is to try get as close to a dumb and good girl as possible then you will have a better chance with a longer lasting relationship.  A smart and bad whore is when you get the hell milked out of you....Also if a whore truly love you, sex will be for free and you might even get a cash rebate or loyalty points off your whoring funds.....LOL

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2021-1-10 02:25:06 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2021-1-8 13:03
You're totally correct bro, you remind me one time I fuck my friends girl at his back, and my frien ...

When the whore sees the drunken pictures she will think that he really wants her and will lose interest right away and was that why she turned to steal someone's husband?  The wife's name very "sweet".

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2021-1-10 15:54:55 | 顯示全部樓層
勇士 發表於 2021-1-10 00:17
2 years ago I liked a girl name Rikki who Mr Danger know about. But she rejected me and she marrie ...

The name seems familiar but I can't remember who is she, can u remind me? eg. which garage? which period? any pictures if u so like her u should have some?
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2021-1-13 12:36:15 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2021-1-10 15:54
The name seems familiar but I can't remember who is she, can u remind me? eg. which garage? which  ...

Thank you for reminding me to stick with my decisions and not go back as if I did, my neck will be full of blood...LOL

I will get  a few reviews in when I feel better = whoring spree.....LOL
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 15:24