主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2018-7-22 04:51:24 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

I've been seeing so many spinner whore and civilian ones that I am really sick of skinny girls now.  Like I mean there are so many who flocks me everyday that when I see a skinny whores loves me with their hearts just makes me want to puke.  Therefore I am done with them and prefer something more exotic.  A whore who is taller, bigger framed with some meat are the types I am looking for which are harder to find compared to those stupid skinny ones.  

When Ella opened the door, she was wearing this one piece tube top dress and I can immediate tell that she has a banging body as it was proportional as well.  When we got into bed she asked me where I was from and I was like Im CBC.  So I asked her if she was CBC as well and she tells me she is from malaysia and cantonese is one of the 6 languages she speaks = educated = good in bed. Apart from going to school, how else can a whore know 6 languages?  

Aggressive DFK with her soft tongue licking mine. Then alternating BLS and BBBJ while deep throating for very long time and was patient.  Then tells me babe I love CBC guys who speaks english is so sexy and turns me on, speak to me in english.  My response was: For your safety, please stand behind the yellow line, next station Davisville....LOL She immediately jumped on top of me and raped me until I requested missionary to finished.  I grabbed her legs and when I felt the meat got me really hard while I was on top of her while DFKing.  The highlight was when I was about to get there, she felt it and contract really tightly on me.  When I finished, I felt light shivers for the duration of shui fook.

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2018-7-25 20:19:16 | 顯示全部樓層
how about the scores of her body and face?
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-9 06:31