關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員突出貢獻

發表於 2018-9-16 20:40:38 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Mochi = Chloe @ MoonWaiting.  She had appear for one day and disappeared previously.

She re-surface this time so I go TOFTT.  Location is a bit far this time as she was at North York last time.

First impression not as I wished.  First of all, she is chubbier than I thought.  And secondly, her skin has more blemishes
than I thought and is a little dark as well (I mean throughout her whole body).  Her face looks a bit tired, may be too much
night life.  My personal opinion is that she doesn't look CBK to me, she looks more Chinese for me for some reason I can't explain.

Shower for 2 she has not offered water flute. Normal shower than we head to bed. May be because she's not up to my standard,
I don't have my mood to spend my time so I just let her do the job started with the normal Korean routinue and work her way down
for BBBJ.  She does give me lots of eye contact while BBBJ, tried hard to please.  

When I feel my little brother is hard enough I just go right into missionary and pump her for the good 10 minutes and finish off.

Not much special about this session.  

Face: 6 (Looks a bit tired)
Body: 6.5 (Chubby figure)
Service: 7.5 (Acceptable but nothing special, normal routine)
Attitude: 8 (Good attitude, good smile, try to please)
Repeat: no

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2018-9-16 22:43:13 | 顯示全部樓層
I saw her at NY location, agreed with the score of this review
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-9 07:26