越南竹星妹Angel @ Asian Beauty [Chinese]

關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2020-12-27 23:40:20 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
兩個字"垃圾", 跟本就係以前在QQ Spa 做嘅越南竹星妹Angel, 再後來在Encore Spa 做老闆果件越南妹.

可惜現在又老又殘又肥腫難分. 仲有口氣. 可以Pass.

Face: 4.5
Body: 4
Service: 4
Attitude: 3

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2020-12-29 15:44:56 | 顯示全部樓層
点解 唔试下 来自杭州的美女lily??
發表於 2020-12-29 21:23:43 | 顯示全部樓層
勇士 發表於 2020-12-29 15:44
点解 唔试下 来自杭州的美女lily??

Then what's your thoughts on her (Lily)? Have you written a review of her?

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2020-12-29 23:08:47 | 顯示全部樓層
I know this viet whore.  If it is the one I am thinking about she use to work at sasa and she use to look banging then, I think I wrote a review of her on S8:

http://www.sex8.zone/thread-4355-1-1.html

Her head is bigger but she was considered banging in the past and lied to me telling me she was thai.  The reason is she doesnt want other viet people to know she is viet is why she told me trash.  Her attitude is she is scared and also thinks she is all that.  From recent pictures of her that I saw, daughter big, 18 changes which means her looks had deteriorated a lot and is kinda fat now so I wonder if she can still pretend to be high vegetable?  

When sasa opened her new gig in Markham and when I was watching it with my viet WB one day and sasa called and told us that there is a viet whore coming but doesnt want to see viet customers and told my WB to hide.  But how can my WB miss this chance of fucking someone his own race so decided to knock on this viet whore's door and pretend to be HK.  Like fuck man, you look at the asshole and he looks total viet......So apparently viet whore knew he is viet and she declined to see him.  My WB got anxious and then started speaking vietnamise to her is when my WB scared her out the door....LOL

Then I saw her at VIP again a while back and she was still pretty banging so I picked her and negotiated the price to be $140 is when during the session she tells me that $140 does not include sex since she thinks she is all that.  I had to tum her and say that I will stick it in only for 1 minute is when i tapped her for the full 20 minutes anyways and she hated me after that cause she tells me that I lied = excellent attitude towards service.

She can pretend to be all that and give attitude back then, but what I am saying is that I will not even fuck her even if she gave me $40 bucks considering her present looks and if she still carries that attitude she can go fuck herself.  But once again, I am only guessing it is her according to the similarities in the pictures win win posted.......

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2020-12-31 14:40:25 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2020-12-29 23:08
I know this viet whore.  If it is the one I am thinking about she use to work at sasa and she use to ...

Do you think she still got the high vegetable attitude when she looks this way now?  Like it wouldnt be a good pick if she is nasty and think she is a princess treating you like what you call a WF trying to scam your money.....

From your initial review it sounds like something i would try but some of your moderator fan boys seems to know your reviews better than you do.......

Also, I need some relationship advice from the fact that I am dating a whore now and from the looks of it, she sounds like she is serious with me.......

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2021-1-1 17:40:44 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2020-12-31 14:40
Do you think she still got the high vegetable attitude when she looks this way now?  Like it would ...

There aren't a lot of whores working right now.  The pork chops who are always avaliable is ones that no one wants but if you want s decent looking whore then it must be appointment based so depends on the previous connections you had built with a whore.

Even with the keepers can't guarantee their work hours as they are either turned black or locals so you need actually connections with the white to make an appointment.  No such thing as beauty pageant.  Appointments are 3 days in advance.  If you don't have any connections, you will have to stay at home to jack off.

You know, it is deals like i am available on this specific date and if you don't come, i will see some other wf that i can control.  The cheap deals with decent whore isn't just apparent to you, but to the whole industry so the whores will know their worth.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2021-1-1 17:45:24 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2020-12-31 14:40
Do you think she still got the high vegetable attitude when she looks this way now?  Like it would ...

Ps: please start a new post if u have love related advice with a whore that you need as i am doctor, a love doctor....lol
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 04:19