MoMo @ ASB [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2021-3-25 18:52:22 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

I should have known better. I should have followed my instincts. But after many months of not hobbying due to COVID, I jumped at the rare opportunity to partake when I finally got a chance to sneak out. I was desperate to find somebody, and settled on Momo at AsianSexyBabe for one simple fact: she was available ASAP.

Got to the Yonge and Finch station and was promptly sent the buzzer and room number as usual. When I got to the unit, the girl who opened the door looked nothing like the photos. Now I expected this from the likes of ASB and MW, but I've never experienced something like this. Honestly, she was below average in terms of both face and physique. I should've walked. I really should have. But again, after months of solitude. I needed to get my dick wet. I thought, maybe she'll make up for it with amazing service! I'll just close my eyes and think of ScarJo! Nope dead wrong. Damage was $160.

Face: 4 - Facially, she's NMCOT. Big round face, eyes, cheeks. This big round theme carries on throughout. Age-wise, I'd guess she's probably mid-to-late-20s. Bears almost zero resemblence to the pictures, except maybe the eyes if you squint.
Body: 4 - As I said previously, the big round theme carries on, except for the breasts which were saggy and droopy.
Service: 5 - She's ok. On the same level as a hot white SP, but definitely sub-standard compared to other Asians and especially the Korean girls.
Attitude: 5 - Not much to complain about, but nothign to write home about either.

Repeat: No

主題

金錢

威望

新手上路

積分
發表於 2021-3-26 00:56:51 | 顯示全部樓層
Damn sorry to hear that bro..........thanks for taking the hit

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員